Chris Bell has over 25 years' experience using Microsoft tools to deliver traditional PC-based products and more recently, modern web applications. For Web project development C#, ASP.NET,/MVC, MS SQL, and IIS are his preferred tools to set up complete server-based solutions typically installed later in remote data centers. Chris also brings a decade of semiconductor manufacturing tool control experience using RS-232 serial communications device drivers to interface with large scale Manufacturing Execution Systems for factory control and data collection.
Chris's responsibilities include developing web sites running on 2008 Servers and building Microchip PIC33 embedded software. The latter is used to control commercial laundry machines.
- Enhance existing ASP.NET MVC administration web site for FasCardtm product
- Design WebApi to Entity Framework services to support FasCardtm
- Expand HTML5 Web Application built on Sencha Touch and Sencha EXT JS for FasCardtm
- Prepare Microchip PIC33-based C software to handle control of several commercial laundry machines for FasCardtm
Chris's experiences before joining TelePro included:
- Over ten years building SECS/GEM-compliant interfaces to semiconductor equipment for clients at IBM, Toshiba, Dominion, SGS Thompson, and Micron
- Product development for PC-based kiosk manufacturers using C and Assembler
- Product design and implementation of WITS web-based mail room tracking software
- Software quality control of medical devices manufacturing
- Video game engine development using C++ and DirectX for Eidos Interactive
- Leading engineering teams at IBM, Winn Solutions, Boston Scientific, and Amazon
BA in English - Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Golden West College - Huntington Beach, California: classes in C#, .NET, MS SQL 2000